A NEW DISCOVERY OF AN ANCIENT DAILY PRACTICE TO ENHANCE YOUR WELLNESS AND SKIN QUALITY!
Skin Brushing is an Ancient Practice That Seems Completely Modern! Dry skin brushing is simple to do and loaded with health benefits and beauty rewards.
Sublime Beauty offers a 6 page booklet about the advantages and How-To suggestions for buyers. The link to the pamphlet comes in a thank you email about a week after purchase of the Skin Brush.
– Dry Brushing will Get rid of Dead Cells from Your Skin & Help it to Breathe
– Body Brushing will Support Much better Blood Circulation
– Skin Brushing is a Detox Method to Support Your Lymphatic System
– Skin Brushing Assists You to Feel Better – Stress Management!
A long-handled, natural bristle brush is the only tool you require to alter how you feel – and in just 3-7 Minutes Per Day! Sublime Beauty® has picked the ideal skin brush.
What is the significance of Skin Brushing? Why Practice it?
Your skin is your body’s biggest body organ. About 1/3 of toxins are removed through the skin. As we age, it is more challenging to get rid of the toxins and this triggers bad skin quality and puts a concern on other body organs.
Daily Skin Brushing promotes circulation, removes those dead cells on the skin surface, and flushes beneath it. Your lymphatic systems is part of your immune system so easy brushing will support those systems. Skin brushing is also helpful in cellulite management, softening deposits of difficult fat below the skin and preparing them for discharge.
Brush in the morning before a shower. Your skin must be dry! You could also brush before bed. Lovers of Skin Brushing do both!
PROPER TECHNIQUE FOR SKIN BRUSHING
– Always brush dry skin, never wet skin.
– ALWAYS brush in the direction of the heart.
– Start at your feet and utilize medium strokes, not pushing too hard so as to harm your skin & not too light so as to be inadequate.
– Remember to spend some time under your arms as lymph nodes there will benefit your entire body. Skin will feel rejuvenated
– Stay clear of open sores of course
– Do not brush your face.
– Have some water after brushing.
– See our site www.skin-brushing.com for more information.
Wash your dry skin brush with plain soap & water every few weeks – this is the only maintenance you will require.
Relatives must not share brushes – each ought to have their own!
Making use of a dry skin brush every day is an easy, affordable but effective way to improve your health.
Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®, is a fan and brushes every day. Men and women who skin brush agree that they feel much better and look much better within days. She has written a 6 page booklet that purchasers will receive, covering the benefits of Skin Brushing.
Heshelow searched for the right brush, one that has natural bristles and a long handle to reach everywhere, one that is light and simple to utilize. Due to the fact that Sublime Beauty® offers cellulite products, a double-headed brush was picked so that the nubs might be used to massage the cellulite gel into the body easily.
Sublime Beauty® likes to utilize Amazon.com because of its superior shipping and customer support.